Monday 1 October 2007

Cat firmly out of the bag

Well, if the cat was ever in the bag, it's now been comfortably removed, sitting on the floor drinking some milk.

Almost everyone I know now knows that Sue and I are expecting. I wanted to tell everyone face to face, and given circumstances, wasn't able to - Sue and I had to tell our families over the phone.

Most of my friends in the UK had to wait a few weeks, just because I'm a hermit and don't get out much. Well, over the weekend I managed to see a load of people - from ex-colleagues at a leaving drink on Friday to a group of guys at Paul's birthday on Saturday night and then at the NHL game on Sunday.

So, bring on March 3, I'm just a little more ready now.

----------------
Now playing: a-ha - Scoundrel Days (Album Version)
via FoxyTunes
blog comments powered by Disqus