Wednesday 26 December 2007

X-Mas and the gift of space

We don't even have the baby yet, and we've been inundated with loads of gifts for it from the Christmas rush. I reckon that gifts are hard enough to figure out at the best of time, so if you have something like a baby on the way (or a sports fan or video game or Simpsons fan) MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

Thankfully we didn't really start buying any clothes before we came down under, else we'd be in even more trouble.

I also got some photos from my cousin today in my email. Her baby's first Christmas was yesterday and the photo of the mound of baby toys and gear was really quite overwhelming. Makes me realise that we'll have to move into a warehouse to give this child a fighting chance... how do people cope with no space?
blog comments powered by Disqus