Monday 12 April 2010

In the night garden live

'Oh what a beautiful day!'Image by kenjonbro via Flickr
I received a notification from Twitter yesterday that Night Garden Live was following. Usually, these accounts are not what they seem. 

However, I was delightfully surprised to find that not only was it a legit account, it was also an account for the live on stage version of In The Night Garden. Having not known there was such a thing, the notification from Twitter served a number of purposes. 

I really have no idea what the stage show will involve, but I do hope I get to meet Sir Derek when we go.

According to the website for the stage show, there's two different shows each lasting an hour and takes place in a purpose built dome. Tickets (at least for Liverpool which is the only city with tickets on sale so far) range from £15 to £20, so it won't break the bank.

I know Emily would go absolutely mental so going is on our "must do" list. 

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus